2. Offers and provisional agreements
2.1 All offers of CF SOUND N STYLES LTD are without engagement. Offers or prices are to be seen as an invitation to the potential purchaser(s) to engage in a sale. CF SOUND N STYLES is in absolutely no manner bound to this, unless this has been unambiguously confirmed in writing. The acceptance of the invitation of the potential purchaser to engage in the sale is considered as an offer and leads only to a provisional agreement so long as the remaining provisions in this Article has been completed.
2.2 Offers occurring subject to the availability of the products. CF SOUND N STYLES has the right to replace the ordered product with a similar product in place of annulling the agreement.
2.3 A definite agreement comes about the moment an order confirmation has been sent to the purchaser by e-mail address as stated by the purchaser on the registration form.
2.4 The purchaser and CF SOUND N STYLES agree that by use of electronic communication a valid and definite agreement comes about, as soon as the conditions in Article 2.1 and 2.3 are met. The lack of an ordinary signature does not take away from being bound by this agreement and the acceptance of it. This also applies to the electronic files of CF SOUND N STYLES that as far as the law allows counts as a presumption of proof.
2.5 Information, images, oral communications, telephonically or by means of e-mail and work-related tasks etc. with relation to all offers and the most important characteristics of the products shall be displayed as precisely as possible. CF SOUND N STYLES does not guarantee in this agreement that all the information on offers and products will be given fully. Any changes do not qualify for compensation and/or dissolution.
3. Refunds / Returns / Claims
When you purchase online, you have a statutory right to return a Product (other than perishable produce) up to 7 days after your order has been delivered (cooling off period). We can change or cancel an order up until it is dispatched. If the order has been dispatched, you can return the Product to us and we will organise a refund (excluding return delivery cost). If a Product is damaged or faulty please contact us and we will organise a replacement or refund. Merchandise purchased with us excluding sale items may be returned within 7 days for a full refund (excluding shipping costs) providing merchandise is returned in the same condition as sold. If merchandise is not returned in the same condition as sold full refunds will not be issued. Partial refunds or no refunds will be offered.
4. Guarantees and Warranties
All product warranties and guarantees are provided solely by the product manufacturer. If you have a claim under warranty, the moment you contact us we will act on your behalf to pursue your warranty claim.
On most occasions products deemed faulty under warranty will need to be returned to either ourselves or the manufacturer for further inspection, but this will be done in the quickest time possible and treated as a matter of urgency. If good quality images are available we may be able to use these to come to a conclusion.
All warranty claims must prove proof of purchase and must be discussed with us before goods are returned. In the event that warranty claim is not deemed valid, we will not be liable for any costs incurred and we will not accept liability for any costs incurred throughout a claim for labor and/or other related charges.
Warranty and Guarantee are voided in the event that products have been modified or have been sold on to a third party.
5. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
6. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
8. Registration and Password.
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
9. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
10. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
14. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
15. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following address:
Click to contact our webmaster
16. Applicable Law.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.